At Forge, we are dedicated to creating work that has impact. In everything we do we strive to make somebody feel something. And we’re looking for a Senior Copywriter that does the same thing to us.
We’re looking for someone who understands that a copywriter’s job isn’t about words. It’s about bold, attention-demanding ideas that solve business problems and create opportunities for companies. And yes, they usually require some brilliant copy.
We’re looking for energy that matches our own. Someone self-motivated and experienced enough to walk away with a pile of briefs and come back with a pile of gold. Because here, whether we’re digging in to understand a client’s business or collaborating on ideas that will shape the future of their brand, we’re always buzzing, moving, creating, and improving.
Sound like we’re looking for you?
If so let’s talk. Forge isn’t like most places you’ll have seen, but we do have our own spin on workplace staples like competitive paychecks and benefits, good coffee, respect for work/life balance, a focus on cross-functional collaboration, profit sharing, and a ton of good lunch options in the neighborhood.
Here’s what we’ll look for from you as a Senior Copywriter:
- Concept, present and sell everything from big, groundbreaking ideas to solid OLA that get our clients noticed. No matter the size of the assignment we expect you to always look for how it can be great, and for your concepts to be fresh, smart and strategic.
- Solid experience creating all types of content from video, to mobile, to social, to stuff we’ve never heard of.
- Have the capacity to really understand a client’s business, and develop ideas that really solve those business challenges.
- Help mentor, and inspire other creatives.
- Represent – You’re not just a worker bee here, you’re the face of the franchise. Do us proud in client presentations and internal meetings. We are always prepared and passionate.
- Play nice with your fellow creatives and the account team. There is no “Us vs. Them” mentality at Forge.
- Have fun and love your job. (This one’s easy.)
If this sounds good to you send us a link to a portfolio, a note, Twitter, Instagram or anything else that shows you have:
- Lots of awesome ideas
- The right experience
- A positive attitude and sense of humor
If this sounds good to you apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talk to you soon.
Forge Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. In case you were wondering.