SENIOR STRATEGIST (20 HRS/WK)
Forge exists to help organizations that do meaningful work do more. We are entrepreneurial in our approach and thrive on the ability to work together to dig into our clients’ challenges and creatively help solve them. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial, genuine, curious Senior Strategist to join our team on a part-time basis with the opportunity to become a full-time position as the agency grows.
- Shared Values: You are driven to do work that makes a positive difference in the world. You are a team player. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You partner with clients. You make things happen.
And you do everything with a positive mindset.
- Proactive, strategic thinker that can dig deep into business info, cultural trends, and client data to connect dots and uncover insights and opportunities.
- Multi-channel thinker who gets the customer journey and knows how to move audiences and accomplish goals.
- Thrives on collaboration, communicate your ideas well, and have an ability to motivate people to think differently.
- Enjoys the hunt for new business opportunities by digging into pitches and prospects.
- Experienced in audience insight research and tools, and a comfort level building smart questions that help uncover what motivates people and makes them tick.
- Have led teams through ideation sessions and workshops to generate new thinking.
- Understands and can analyze a client’s personas, marketing positions, and consumer journeys.
- 5+ years of experience in brand strategy, communications/engagement strategy or digital strategy in an agency or similar environment.
- Development of integrated marketing strategies and tactical plans to meet and exceed the client’s marketing and business goals and objectives.
- Leads in the development of cross-discipline client workshops and ideation sessions, including prep and design of workshops.
- Generate and drive insight for internal and client audiences around media, brands, consumers, and experiences.
- Present strategy that is unexpected and provides creative opportunity while answering our clients’ business goals.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest key consumer behaviors, client business, culture, digital technology, and emerging trends.
- Compile and conduct research, including competitive data, emerging opportunities, and primary and secondary research, including managing research vendors and partners.
- Work on new business opportunities, helping to position and sell Forge through RFP responses, pitches, and networking.
- Write clear, inspiring briefs and work with creative teams to develop work that is on-strategy.
This is an equal opportunity job where you’ll be reporting directly to our CEO. This is a part-time position, and the candidate can be remote and/or local. If you are interested, please send us your resume email@example.com