MID-LEVEL PROJECT MANAGER (FT)
Mid-Level Project Manager
Forge exists to help organizations that do meaningful work do more. We are entrepreneurial in our approach and thrive on the ability to work together to dig into our clients’ challenges and creatively help solve them, contributing strategically and creatively with practical ideas to help our clients succeed so that they make a greater impact in the important work they do.
We are seeking a Project Manager to serve as a lynchpin to our agency process and success. Our ideal candidate is an expert multitasker that is adept at managing workflow, resources and remote work independently and with ease. Reporting to the Account Director, your daily responsibilities will include the following…
- Develop, build and execute scopes of work and corresponding project estimates, delivery plans and schedules.
- Effectively communicate with creative, account, media, strategy and finance teams to set priorities, ensure that project milestones and budget expectations are met, and determine team member expectations across departments.
- Assist with client communication around budget and timeline progress, changes or issues of note.
- Advise on, plan and manage the tools needed to guide agency visualization and action around forecasted workflow, staffing needs, and team priorities.
- Suggest and lead stand ups or other agile meetings where recommended given fast moving projects and or critical needs assessment.
- Monitor workflow against approved schedules; flag and escalate issues and manage ongoing changes and implications. Monitor and track utilization.
- Quality check creative to ensure that it aligns with approved brief, SOW and schedules.
- Manage project budgets. Work closely with financial personnel to determine staffing needs and expected timelines to provide clients with a realistic expectation of the costs associated with a campaign.
- Seek ways to reduce costs while delivering a high level of client satisfaction and retention.
- Maintain a list of qualified/screened freelance creative talent for short- and long-term engagements.
- Hire and onboard freelancers. Collaborate with Finance, IT and Creative/Strategy/Media teams to select, schedule and hire talent.
- Build and maintain a list of qualified resources for talent management, digital development, photo shoots and radio/print production.
Required Experience for Consideration:
- 4+ years of project/resource management experience at a mid-sized agency or in-house creative team.
- Proven expertise in developing and managing projects and team expectations.
- Strong understanding of scheduling, budgeting and tracking tools.
- Experience communicating expectations in written and verbal forms and motivating teams.
- Knowledge of integrated marketing campaign delivery and familiar with omni-channel program development.
If you are an upbeat multitasker that manages projects, partners, and personalities effortlessly, we would love to talk to you.
Forge is a close-knit team culture with competitive pay and benefits, respect for work/life balance, and a focus on collaboration. Currently, we are operating remotely with our Back Bay office open for those who prefer to work there.
Once we feel it’s safe to come back to our office, we plan on rolling out a hybrid model where people are in the office on certain days and work remotely on others. If this sounds like a good fit for you, send a note along with your resume and any additional information you think are helpful to AccountJobs@forgeworldwide.com.