Forge Worldwide, a strategic and creative brand-growth firm located in the Back Bay/South End neighborhood of Boston. At Forge, we love participating in, and believing in, the meaningful work that our clients do. We are looking for a Designer who wants to do work that matters, too. Work that moves people. Work that is beautiful. Work that is designed and executed to help our clients grow, so that they can do even more of their good work.
If you’re an out-of-the-box thinker who wants to build something bigger than a portfolio, let’s talk. At Forge, we believe in investing in whatever it takes to help our clients succeed, and we hope part of that is you.
- Conceptualize and Design: Develop creative concepts and design solutions for various advertising and branding projects grounded in purpose – including but not limited to print and digital materials, logos, websites, and marketing collateral.
- Client Collaboration: Collaborate with clients to understand their goals and objectives, and translate their needs into visually appealing designs that align with their brand identities.
- Forge Collaboration: Work with creative and account teams to develop meaningful campaigns that drive engagement and objectives.
- Design Trends and Innovation: Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and technologies, bringing fresh and innovative ideas to the table.
- Assurance: Ensure all designs meet high-quality standards and are consistent with the brand guidelines of our clients and with our agency’s creative vision.
- Craft assets for campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
- Management: Manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines and delivering exceptional design work within established timelines.
- Participate in new business opportunities as needed.
- Present the work: Be able to present the purpose behind your amazing designs. Be able to present your designs to fellow employees and clients.
- 3+ years agency or in-house design experience.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your creativity and design skills.
- Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- A deep understanding of typography, color theory, and layout design.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with clients and the agency team.
This is an equal opportunity job reporting to our Associate Creative Director. Forge is a close-knit team culture with competitive pay and benefits, respect for work/life balance, and a focus on collaboration. Currently, we are operating in a hybrid model where we work remotely 2 days per week and spend 3 days per week in our Back Bay office.
If you’re a creative and purpose-driven Graphic Designer with a passion for making a positive impact, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume, portfolio, and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you’re a great fit for Forge to CreativeJobs@forgeworldwide.com.