Forge Worldwide is an integrated marketing agency dedicated to creating work that helps meaningful brands grow. This means moving hearts, minds, results, actions–contributing strategically and creatively with effective ideas to help our clients succeed so that they make a greater impact in the important work they do.
We are looking for a smart, driven, strategic, entrepreneurial brand director to join our agency. The responsibilities include building and nurturing healthy client relationships, developing new marketing opportunities, working closely with creative, strategy, and media teams, allocating and managing budgets, identifying new areas of growth, and building our agency. Successful candidates will have exceptional interpersonal skills, a proven track record of client relationship management, and at least 7 years of work experience including some in a management role.
- Day-to-day leadership and management of 3-4 accounts.
- Owns and leads client relationships and establishes a trusted advisor-level
- Owns and manages client profitability.
- Management of team members as we grow.
- Generates integrated strategies, briefs, POVs, and presentations to support client goals and drive growth.
- Drives 10% organic growth on accounts.
- Ensures strategy, creative, and media planning work in unison and are delivered on time and on budget.
- Drafts SOWs and prepares, tracks, and manages P&L for their accounts.
- Participates in preparation of media plans in partnership with media team.
- Participates on new business opportunities.
- 7+ years agency and/or in-house account management experience.
- Integrated marketing expertise across digital, social, and traditional channels.
- A strategic leader who digs into their clients’ business and proactively keeps abreast of category and marketing trends.
- Proven experience leading a client relationship/engagement independently and with minimal oversight .
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial-minded, and accountable leader.
- Proficient in budgeting and reporting.
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Media and analytics fluency required.
This is an equal opportunity job reporting to our Chief Strategy Officer. Forge is a close-knit team culture with competitive pay and benefits, respect for work/life balance, and a focus on collaboration. This is a hybrid in-office+ remote model where you’ll spend approximately ½ your time in our Back Bay office and ½ remote. If this sounds like a good fit for you, send a note along with your resume and any additional information you think is helpful to AccountJobs@forgeworldwide.com.