ACD-Level Art Director
Forge Worldwide is a strategic and creative brand-growth firm located in the Back Bay/South End neighborhood of Boston. At Forge, we’re dedicated to helping companies who do meaningful work succeed, so they can do even more.
To that end, we’re looking for an ACD-level Art Director who wants to focus their creative and strategic talent doing great work that helps some amazing clients. We’re looking for an art director/designer/leader who can become part of one of the smartest marketing teams in New England, dedicated to creating work that is beautiful. Work that is purposely-designed to move people. Work that helps our clients succeed.
Our ideal ACD-level Art Director thrives on solving business problems strategically and creatively. As part of a high-level creative team, you understand customer journeys, believe in cross-discipline collaboration, and can recruit, manage and inspire talent. You should be able to work with autonomy, but also enjoy working with a larger team. If you’re a digital-journey-conscious thinker who values building something bigger than a portfolio, let’s talk. At Forge, we believe in investing in whatever it takes to help our clients succeed, and we hope part of that is you.
- Hands-on creation & execution of inspirational brand platforms & campaigns to support client success.
- Manage creative teams, evaluating concepts, copy and art, providing direction at pre-determined points within the flow of Forge team review.
- Set high creative standards, inspiring creative and account teams to develop the best, most effective work for every client.
- Review creative briefs, collaborating with strategy, account & media to refine insights & planning.
- Help build a Full-Time and Key-Associate creative team capable of dynamic cross-channel campaigns. Participate in planning and budgeting team build-out.
- Lead the creative efforts on new business assignments, as needed.
- Ensure creative presentations to clients meet the highest professional standards.
- Produce thought leadership content and identify thought leadership opportunities.
- Manage the workload for assigned book of business to maximize the productivity/quality of creative staff’s work. Ensure creative team maintains high percentage of billable hours.
- Work with greater Forge team to ensure that deadlines and budgets are met.
- 6+ years of agency experience
- A proven track record of concepting and executing campaigns throughout customer journeys
- Successful client contact experience and ability to build relationships and grow business organically
- The ability to work collaboratively with strategy, account management, and media
- Excellent presentation skills
- Successful experience in managing creatives
If this sounds good to you, send us a link to a portfolio and a note about what you can bring to our team. This is an equal opportunity job. Forge is a close-knit team culture with competitive pay and benefits, respect for work/life balance, and a focus on collaboration. We are currently operating both remotely and in our Back Bay office. If this sounds like a good fit for you, send a note along with your resume and any additional information you think are helpful to CreativeJobs@forgeworldwide.com.