ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR (FT)
At Forge, we are dedicated to creating work that helps meaningful brands grow. What does that mean? A lot of things – moving hearts, minds, results, actions – in short, contributing strategically and creatively with practical ideas to help our clients succeed so that they make a greater impact in the important work they do. That said, our Account Supervisors must be smart, strategic entrepreneurs and team players, who lead their accounts and achieve their client’s goals.
Reporting to the Account Director, responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Day-to-day leadership and management of 2-3 accounts.
- Owns and leads client relationships independently. Establishes a trusted advisor-level
relationship with clients.
- Has a deep interest and understanding of their client’s business and industry.
- Generates integrated strategies, briefs, POVs, presentations to support client goals and drive growth.
- Drives 10% organic growth on accounts.
- Ensures creative and media planning work in unison and are delivered on time.
- Leads the entire marketing and creative delivery process ensuring that the work aligns with client goals, budget and schedule. Collaborate with internal and external team members to facilitate the process.
- Drafts SOWs, prepares and tracks P&L.
- Manages and oversees both in-house and freelance creative hours based on project scope.
- Participates in preparation of media plans in partnership with Director, Integrated Media Strategy.
- Manages trafficking of all creative for their assigned accounts/projects.
- Schedules client reporting meetings and reviews media reporting data in preparation for those meetings.
- Participates on new business opportunities as needed.
- 5+ years agency and/or in-house account management experience.
- Integrated marketing expertise across digital, social, and traditional channels.
- Proven experience leading a client relationship/engagement independently and with minimal oversight .
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial-minded and accountable leader.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Media and analytics fluency required.
This is an equal opportunity job reporting to our Account director. Forge is a close-knit team culture with competitive pay and benefits, respect for work/life balance, and a focus on collaboration. Currently, we are operating remotely with our Back Bay office open for those who prefer to work there. Once we feel it’s safe to come back to our office, we plan on rolling out a hybrid model where people are in the office on certain days and work remotely on others. If this sounds like a good fit for you, send a note along with your resume and any additional information you think are helpful to AccountJobs@forgeworldwide.com.