SENIOR STRATEGIST (PT 15-20 HRS/WEEK)
Senior Strategist (Part-time at Approximately 15-20 Hours/Week)
Forge exists to help organizations that do meaningful work do more. We are entrepreneurial in our approach and thrive on the ability to work together to dig into our clients’ challenges and creatively help solve them. Right now, we’re looking for an entrepreneurial, genuine, curious Senior Strategist to join our team on a part-time basis (15-20 hrs./week).
- You are a proactive, strategic thinker that can dig deep into business info, cultural trends, and client data to connect dots and uncover insights and opportunities.
- You are confident working with senior level client partners and have the ability to listen closely and ask thoughtful questions and develop smart marketing solutions to help grow their business.
- You are curious and persistent and can think equally about audience needs/insights and the client’s goals.
- You are a multi-channel thinker who gets the customer journey and knows how to move audiences and accomplish goals.
- You thrive on collaboration, communicate your ideas well, and have an ability to motivate people to think differently.
- You enjoy the hunt for new business opportunities by digging into pitches and prospects.
- You have experience in audience insight research and tools, and a comfort level building smart questions that help uncover what motivates people and makes them tick.
- You have led teams through ideation sessions and workshops to generate new thinking.
- You are naturally interested in pop culture, media, and communications and have an interest in sharing new thinking and trends you come across in the work you do.
- You have 5+ years of experience in brand strategy, communications/engagement strategy or digital strategy.
What you’ll do
- Support in the development and leadership of cross-discipline client workshops and ideation sessions, including prep and design of workshops.
- Present strategy that is unexpected and provides creative opportunity while answering our clients’ business goals.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest key consumer behaviors, client business, culture, digital technology, and emerging trends.
- Compile and conduct research, including competitive data, emerging opportunities, and primary and secondary research, including managing research vendors and partners.
- Work on new business opportunities, helping to position and sell Forge through RFP responses, pitches, and networking.
- Write clear, inspiring briefs and work with creative teams to develop work that is on-strategy.
- Help shape marketing strategy in partnership with account management, media, and creative.
This is an equal opportunity job where you’ll be reporting directly to our Chief Strategy Officer. This is a part-time position, and the candidate can be remote and/or local. If you are interested, please send us your resume email@example.com.