At Forge, we are dedicated to creating work so impactful, you don’t just see it – you feel it. And we’re looking for a Creative Intern who can say the same thing.
Someone who is passionate about design, from big ideas to typography and everything in between. Because here, whether we’re presenting to clients, or heads down working on ideas that will transform a brand, we’re always buzzing, moving, creating, and improving.
Sound like we’re looking for you? Let’s talk.
As a Creative Intern, you will have the opportunity to develop knowledge and skills to prepare you for life as a creative professional. You will work closely with the Senior Art Director and assist members of the creative team with day-to-day project tasks. This includes client projects as well as internal agency needs.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- An online portfolio showing your passion for creative solutions
- Confident working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- A personality showing an unpretentious mind
- A strong desire to learn and participate in all aspects of creative agency life from client work to file management
- A willingness to pitch in on occasional tasks outside the creative field, such as picking up food for client meetings or emptying the dishwasher
- Strong communication and organizational skills
This is an unpaid internship for course credit.
If this sounds good to you apply at email@example.com.
Talk to you soon.