Associate Account Director
Forge is an agency of marketing entrepreneurs. We help our clients build their businesses and reach their goals by seeking opportunity, asking questions and sharing ideas together, and balancing expertise with a drive to learn more. Right now, we’re looking for an entrepreneurial, genuine, curious Associate Account Director to join our team.
- You’ve got at least 6 years of agency account management experience, and you’re looking for a role that will allow you to take on a leadership role across a portfolio of accounts and be a partner in leading and building a driven, passionate client services team
- You have management experience, and find value in mentoring and seeing others succeed
- You are a strategic leader who digs into your clients’ business, and proactively keeps abreast of category and marketing trends
- You have experience as a trusted advisor to your clients and the ability to manage relationships at all levels within your client organization
- You want to grow your clients’ business and pursue opportunities in service of what is right for them; and in doing so, you are a driver of growth for the agency
- You lead client planning initiatives, and translate client goals into action plans, via marketing recommendations, partnership with strategy, creative and media teams, and creative briefs that connect the dots between client goals and consumer insights
- You have experience with a variety of channels, including digital, social, broadcast, video, OOH, and print, and media planning and buying
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver; you aren’t afraid to think outside the box
- You are an excellent communicator, in writing and in person, and you understand how much communication is the foundation of what we do
- You have excellent attention to detail and strong project management experience, which you’ll draw on as you oversee your portfolio of accounts
- Higher education experience is a plus
This is an equal opportunity job where you’ll be reporting directly to our Director of Client Services. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and lead, and your role will directly impact our success as an agency. Forge is a bit different than most places you’ll have seen, but we do have our own spin on staples you may be interested in, like competitive pay and benefits, beer on tap, respect for work/life balance, a focus on collaboration, profit sharing, and a ton of good lunch options in our Back Bay neighborhood.
If you are interested, please send us your resume and an answer to the following question: “What are you proudest of in your career, and why?” to AccountJobs@forgeworldwide.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!