At Forge, we are dedicated to creating work that moves people. And we’re looking for an Art Director that does the same to us.
We’re looking for passion beyond Photoshop. From the smallest of quick turnaround projects to big, full campaigns, we need you to bring the same high level of intelligence and imagination to drive our clients forward, grow their businesses, and accomplish their goals.
We’re looking for energy. Our tagline isn’t MOVE for nothing. We want you to be excited about what you’re doing, whatever it is. Have a passion for content? So do we. Obsess over your layouts? Join the club. At Forge, whatever we’re making we’re making it with gusto, constantly pushing ourselves and our work to evolve, improve, and get smarter.
Sound like we’re looking for you? If so let’s talk.
Here’s what you’d be getting into:
- Concept, present, and sell insightful, emotional work that is always on strategy.
- Find ways to deliver fresh, strategic ideas, no matter the assignment.
- Consistently deliver ideas and executions that perform across a variety of media – traditional, digital, social, video, and more.
- Design in a variety of styles that align with our clients’ brand guidelines and shepherd your projects through all stages of production.
- Don’t miss deadlines and keep your Creative Director informed on the status of your projects.
- Build relationships with our clients. Earn their confidence by investing yourself in their success.
- Contribute to new business activities, however we need you.
- Ability to confidently explain yourself and your work verbally and in writing.
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments at the same time with minimal supervision.
- Ability to take direction from multiple sources and use it to improve your work.
- Natural curiosity and the initiative to solve problems, seek information, and draw insights unprompted.
- Willingness to mentor less experienced creatives
- Respect for your co-workers.
- Constant desire to improve yourself, our agency, and our clients.
- 5-7 years experience creating excellent work in an agency setting.
- A portfolio that shows that work.
- A positive, fun-loving attitude.
Forge is a unique agency. We have the staples like competitive pay and benefits, including profit sharing, room for growth and advancement, a fun and comfortable atmosphere, and great lunch options in the neighborhood. We also have a few things many other places don’t, like a rescue dog incentive, leadership that values everyone’s opinion, and legitimately good coffee.
If all this sounds good to you send us a link to check out your work.
If all this sounds good to you send us a link to check out your work at CreativeJobs@forgeworldwide.com.
We’re ready to be moved.
Forge Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. In case you were wondering.