At Forge, we are dedicated to creating work that MOVES. What does that mean? A lot of things – moving hearts, minds, results, actions – in short, making people feel something. And right now we’re looking for a rockstar Account Supervisor with 5-7 years of advertising experience that does the same thing to us.
What type of person will do that? Glad you asked.
- Thrives on digging into our clients’ businesses – and knows that solving our clients’ problems is the way to grow their business and our own.
- A truly exceptional communicator who can quickly build trust and credibility internally and with our clients.
- Strong client and project management experience and expertise.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including comfort with presenting.
Team Player and Leader
- Provides leadership and mentorship to more junior members of the account team.
- Monitors team performance and identifies the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the team.
- A cultural contributor who wants to help us grow our agency, whether it’s bringing new ideas to the table, helping organize agency events, or helping facilitate process improvements.
- A true multitasker, able to balance, prioritize, and adhere to strict deadlines – and when needed, propose ideas and work with the team to implement new approaches or solutions.
- Resourceful, creative, even-keeled, and positive with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Flexible and adaptable – someone who embraces wearing a lot of hats and stretching outside the bounds of their role when it’s required to get the job done.
Category & Agency Expert
- Passionate about our industry and about our clients’ businesses; up to date on the latest trends, news, and technologies.
- Provides strategic oversight for assigned accounts; familiarity with strategic planning and creative brief development and media planning and brief development.
- Manages the strategic planning and execution of integrated marketing, advertising, and promotional programs with strong digital experience.
- Well versed in oversight and execution of print, digital, and video production.
- Oversees financial engagements including crafting scope of work documents, customizing project plans, collaborating on resource allocation, and communicating with agency management and with clients on financial matters.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote.
This is an equal opportunity job where you’ll be reporting to our VP, Director of Client Engagement that will empower you to run some of our largest pieces of business, and you’ll be part of what we like to call “the best account service team in Boston”.
Forge is a bit different than most places you’ll have seen (did we mention all employees get custom sneakers?), but we do have our own spin on staples you may be interested in, like competitive pay and benefits, good coffee, respect for work/life balance, a focus on collaboration, a full bar, profit sharing, and a ton of good lunch options in our Back Bay neighborhood.
If all of that makes you feel something too, then we should definitely talk. Send a note along with your resume and any additional information you think is helpful to AccountJobs@forgeworldwide.com.
And get ready to Move.