At Forge, we are dedicated to creating work that Moves. What does that mean? A lot of things – moving hearts, minds, results, actions – in short, making people feel something. And right now we’re looking for an Account Manager that does the same thing to us.
What do we want you to make us feel? Glad you asked.
- Let’s start with feeling that your 1-3 years of experience have you ready to move up and do more than you’re doing now
- Then throw in that you’re passionate, engaged, and love to stay up on industry trends, technology, and current events
- Also, you’re highly motivated and resourceful
- You want to be involved in tactical and strategic planning
- You’re flexible and a good problem solver who can wear many hats
- You’re organized and comfortable managing projects, vendors, budgets, clients, and time – both yours and the schedules of your projects
- You have some experience with media trafficking, print production, and social/digital projects
- You don’t miss deadlines
- You communicate well. We have to feel you’ll build trust with us and our clients
- And if we feel like you have some familiarity with healthcare, technology or financial services, that’ll help. But isn’t totally necessary
This is an equal opportunity job where you’ll be reporting to an Account Supervisor that will teach you a ton, support your growth, and compliment your shoes (did we mention all employees get custom sneakers?). Forge is a bit different than most places you’ll have seen, but we do have our own spin on staples you may be interested in, like competitive pay and benefits, good coffee, respect for work/life balance, a focus on collaboration, a full bar, profit sharing, and a ton of good lunch options in our Back Bay neighborhood.
If all of that makes you feel something too, than we should definitely talk. Send a note along with your resume and any additional information you think is helpful to AccountJobs@forgeworldwide.com. And get ready to Move.